Balbriggan Playground Fundraising Barometer

The Balbriggan playground group now have the site and the planning permission but that’s not enough – Money Talks! They now need to raise €10,000 (estimated to be 10% of the total cost) and the other 90% through grants/other funding.

Balbriggan Playground Committee: Jennifer Brennan, Dobrawa Brach-Kaluzna, Anne-Marie Brady, Seán Barry

Barometer last updated: 09-Dec-16

balbriggan_playground_barometer_09-dec-16

Balbriggan Playgrounds News Archive