Balbriggan Skatepark Fundraising Barometer

For more than 20 years people have talked about getting a skatepark in Balbriggan. The Balbriggan Skatepark group now have the site and the planning permission but that’s not enough – Money Talks! They now need to raise €25,000 (estimated to be 10% of the total cost) and the other 90% through grants/other funding.

Balbriggan Skatepark Committee: Siobhan Geraghty, Anne-Marie Brady, Carl Pyne, Lee Morris, Seán Barry

Barometer last updated: 27-Nov-16

balbriggan_skatepark_barometer_27-Nov-16

How to donate to the Balbriggan Skatepark:

Donating is easy and they have opened a Credit Union account – call in (to your local Credit Union)
and lodge your donation to account 52705 ‘Balbriggan Skatepark’

OR transfer your donation via  your digital banking:

IBAN: IE90BLCU99102410796866
Account 52705 (enter under Reference)
For anyone abroad who would like to donate, the BIC code is BLCUIE21

Balbriggan Skatepark News Archive