The locations of defibrillators in Balbriggan and surrounds is as follows: (please help us to build on this list by emailing defibrillator locations to email@example.com for inclusion on this page.
A defibrillator is a device that gives a high energy electric shock to the heart through the chest wall to someone who is in cardiac arrest. This high energy shock is called defibrillation, and it’s an essential life saving step in the chain of survival. If you come across someone who has had a cardiac arrest, it’s vital to call 999 and start CPR. Then you should find out if there is a defibrillator nearby.
- Blue Dragon Iron Fitness, Convent Lane, Balbriggan
- Scanlan’s Garage, Dublin Street, Balbriggan
- Balbriggan Rugby Club, Inch Balrothery
- O’Dwyers GAA Club, Hamlet Lane, Balbriggan
- Balbriggan FC, Bath Road, Balbriggan
- Sunshine House, Church Street, Balbriggan
- Glebe North FC, Market Green, Balbriggan
- Millfield Shopping Centre, (2nd floor in the central service corridor)
- SuperValu, Drogheda Street Balbriggan
- Spicers Mill Apartment Block, Drogheda St, Balbriggan
- Bracken Court Hotel, Bridge St, Balbriggan
- Platinum gym, Balbriggan Retail Park, Dublin St, Balbriggan
- Intreo office (Social welfare), Mill Street, Balbriggan
- Order of Malta (Meals on Wheels) Hall on Hampton St. (open Monday – Saturday 8.30am – 1.30pm)
- Ardgillan Castle and Demesne
- Ring Commons Sports Centre, Naul, Co, Dublin
- St Patrick’s Church Hall, Stamullen.
- Man O’War GFC, Yellow Hill, Oberstown, Lusk, Co. Dublin
- McCormacks pub, Balscadden, Co. Dublin
(Key in the pub and also in a lock safe beside the defibrillator All trained volunteers have the code for the key safe)
- SuperValu, Church St, Skerries, Co. Dublin
- Skerries Mill (just outside the Cafe Door) Skerries, Co. Dublin