Bollards Installed at Balrothery National School – MurphyAugust 8, 2018 ADMIN 0
Balrothery Community association continue to receive full support from Fingal County Council. I’m delighted to work with the community of Balrothery and assist in delivering their business at local area committee meetings in County Hall Swords says Cllr Tony Murphy. The commitment that is on the ground from the local community is evident by the transformation of the village in such a short time frame.
Current status of Balrothery projects:
- The installation of bollards at Balrothery N.S. prior to the school reopening in September completed.
- Dished Kerbs at Cloch Coirneal completed
- Graveyard Steps and Ancillary Works – tendered are work to commence
- One Way System – Scheme is currently being designed and will be available for public consultation in September
- The Balrothery Playground & MUGA Tender to be awarded in the comimg week.