COVID-19 Community Response Action PlanMarch 23, 2020 ADMIN 0
The National Public Health Emergency Team (NPHET) is leading our public health response to COVID-19 and a National Action Plan was published on 16th March, setting out a whole-of-society response and mobilisation of resources across Government and society to fight the spread of the virus. This Community Response Action Plan supports the National Action Plan and is focussed on our initial response in supporting a community response to COVID-19.
We have produced a Communications Pack for community and voluntary groups and members of the public and we would appreciate if you distribute this information across your networks, to members of your group, neighbours, friends and recipients of your service.
This pack contains:
- Department of Rural and Community Development – COVID-19 Government Action Plan to Support the Community Response
- Information leaflet “You, Your Community and COVID-19“
- How can I volunteer?
- Sensible volunteering Do’s and Don’ts
- Advice for local community groups – how can we get volunteers?
- Advice for vulnerable people who need supports
- How to guard against fraud and generate trust
We remind you that the HSE website is the key source for health advice: www.hse.ie/coronavirus. It also includes posters and other resources that can be used in your community.