COVID-19 walk-in test centre on Quay Street in BalbrigganApril 1, 2021 ADMIN 0
Further to a request received from the HSE, Quay Street Car Park in Balbriggan will be temporarily closed to the public from Thursday 1st April until Wednesday 7th April inclusive to facilitate a pop-up HSE Covid-19 test centre. The second car park will remain open for public use, and on-street Pay and Display parking will continue to operate as usual.
You can get a free COVID-19 test at a walk-in test centre if do not have symptoms. The purpose of the walk-in test centre is to find asymptomatic cases of the virus in the community. You do not need an appointment or a referral from a GP.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, do not go to a walk-in centre. Self-isolate (stay in your room) and phone a GP straight away.
Who can use a walk-in service
You can use the COVID-19 walk-in test service if do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and you:
- are aged 16 years and over
- live within 5km of the walk-in test centre
- have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 6 months
What you need to bring
You need to bring photo ID and provide a mobile phone number.
Locations, dates and times
COVID-19 test walk-in centres open every day from 11am to 7pm.
Locations and dates
- Quay Street Car Park, Quay Street, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin, K32 KD57 from 1 April to 7 April.
- City of Dublin Education and Training Board, Coláiste Eoin, Cappagh Road, Dublin, D11 AY65 from 1 April to 7 April.
- Navan O’Mahonys GAA Club, Paddy O’Brien Park, Brews Hill, Dillonsland, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 V383 from 1 April to 5 April.
- Naas Racecourse, Tipper Road, Tipper West, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 ED00 from 2 April to 6 April.
- Crumlin GAA, Club House, Lorcan O’ Toole Park, Park Crescent, Crumlin, Dublin, D12 NX33 from 2 April to 8 April.
- Athlone Regional Sports Centre, Brawny Road, Curragh, Athlone, Co. Westmeath N37 W3W0 from 2 April to 7 April.
- Town Hall Library Car Park, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, H53 F2K3 from 2 April to 4 April.
You will get your results by text message.
Like us on Facebook so you never miss an update!