- Balbriggan Meals on Wheels delighted to announce funding sponsorship toward the purchase of a minibus.
There was great delight at the AGM of Balbriggan Meals on Wheels on Thursday 7th November at the announcement that Progressive Credit Union has very generously donated €20,000 towards the purchase of a minibus by the organisation. Brian Howard, Marketing & Development Continue reading →
- Balbriggan Residents join forces to challenge Fingal County Council on the Castlelands Masterplan
On Monday 4th November, sixteen committee members from eight Balbriggan Residents’ Associations held a meeting in the Balrothery Inn to discuss concerns about Fingal County Council’s (FCC) Castlelands Masterplan (CMP). The group formed a coalition of Balbriggan Residents’ Continue reading →
- Balbriggan playgrounds update, 8th November 2019
It has been over 2 weeks since our last update on the progress of the 2 new playgrounds in Balbriggan. despite the rain over the last couple of weeks work is still progressing. In Quay street the train engine and passenger carriage has arrived and over at the Bandstand, which is Continue reading →
- Latest Update from Irish Water – Boil Water Notice Remains in Place
Latest Update from Irish Water – Boil Water Notice Remains in Place. Following consultation with the HSE, Irish Water and Fingal County Council can confirm that the Boil Water Notice for customers supplied by Leixlip Water Treatment Plant will remain in place as testing of the water Continue reading →
- Fingal County Council launch their Migrant Integration & Social Cohesion strategy 2019-2024
Today, the Mayor of Fingal Cllr Eoghan O’Brien launched Fingal County Council’s Migrant Integration & Social Cohesion strategy 2019-2024 in County Hall, Swords, North County Dublin. The main goals of the strategy are to ensure Fingal County Council services meet the needs of the Continue reading →
- Balbriggan Locals vs Local Referees charity football match in aid of Pieta House
On Saturday 9th November Balbriggan Locals will take on Local Referees in a fun yet competitive charity football match. Admission is free however, all donations received on the day will go directly to Pieta House, an organisation which does outstanding work across all age groups and Continue reading →
- Road works – expect long delays!
New signage has been erected on the R132 at Balbriggan Golf Club saying to expect long delays due to road resurfacing from 11th November 2019. Anyone traveling into or out of Balbriggan is advised to use exit 6 to avoid unnecessary delays. The roadworks have been ongoing Continue reading →
- Public Consultation: Bremore Regional Park – Proposed Park Development Plan
Fingal County Council is progressing a park development plan to guide the future development of Bremore Regional Park, Balbriggan, North County Dublin. The primary objective is to develop a 20 year Park Develop Plan and reach consensus with stakeholders to deliver a sustainable vision Continue reading →