Good news in the three year capital investment for BalbrigganNovember 7, 2016 ADMIN 0
Following a review of the Council’s historic properties, Bremore Castle was identified as having huge potential as a visitor attraction, job provider and economic generator. The provision in the Capital Programme of €2million relates to works to make the castle more accessible, safe and visitor friendly over the next three years. I would envisage that the Castle would be delivered in 24 months.
Also good news for :
- Balbriggan Cycle route €450,000
- Refurbishment Bathhouse Balbriggan €75,000
- Playground -Balbriggan at Martello Tower €120,000
- Skatepark Balbriggan €180,000
- Quay Street Playlot, Balbriggan €80,000
A substantial increase in the level of capital investment in Fingal over the years 2017 to 2019. Every effort will be made to maximise funding, particularly grant funding, from Central Government, in order to deliver on projects.
~ Cllr Tony Murphy~