Irish Guide Dog Day 2020May 2, 2020 ADMIN 0
Irish Guide Dog Day 2020 is like no other Guide Dog Day we have experienced. In 2019 we were out in the community meeting people and raising much needed funds. This year Guide Dog Day is Friday the 8th May and though we can’t be out to meet you again in person there are still many ways you can support us this year, no matter how little you can spare.
- Text WOOF to 50300 to donate €4 (IGDB will receive a minimum of €3.60).
- Donate online at www.guidedogs.ie
- Set up an online fundraiser.
- Donate by credit card – phone 1850 506 300
- Post a cheque to Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind, National Headquarters & Training Centre, Model Farm Road, Cork, T12 WT4A
- Contact your local branch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone or text 085 7663107