Part-time Kitchen Assistant Required (published 24-Apr-18)
Molly’s Cafe in Skerries are looking for a kitchen assistant. Part time position between 10:00-15:00. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Childcare Position – commencing July/August 2018 (published 24-Apr-18)
- Have (minimum) FETAC Level 5 in Childcare with relevant references
- Be able to work as part of a team or alone
- Be highly adept at planning and coordinating age appropriate and stimulating activities
- Have good Health and Safety awareness
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children and their needs
- Show creativity and initiative
- Maintain close, effective, working partnerships with staff and parents to ensure the well being of their children.
If this is you, please email your C.V. to email@example.com or post to : Home from Home Creche & Montessori, Hampton Lane, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.
Customer Assistants Part Time | Lidl – Swords & Balbriggan (Published 07-Apr-18)
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life! Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy of a fast-paced retail environment. You thrive on a challenge so you will love the fact that there is never a dull moment in store and always tasks to be done.
For further details click here
Dublin City Council – Junior Apprenticeships | Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical & Stonelaying (Published 06-Apr-18)
Dublin City Council invites applications for Junior Apprenticeships in the following four crafts:
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Brick and Stonelaying
Dublin City Council’s Junior Apprenticeship programme offers an opportunity to enthusiastic and committed people who are looking to learn a trade. An apprenticeship combines formal academic study with hands-on work experience in a specific craft.
For further details click here
Accounts & General Administration at Balbriggan Golf Club (Published 28-Mar-18)
Payment: Salary will depend on experience
Applications are invited for the above position in Balbriggan Golf Club.
Reporting to the Honorary Treasurer the ideal candidate for this position should:
- Have relevant experience in a busy accounting role
- Have excellent IT skills, in particular, a high level of knowledge of Sage/TAS and experience of Microsoft Excel & Office.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, working to tight deadlines
- Be highly motivated with proven organisational skills
- Have a positive attitude in member and visitor relationships combined with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Bookkeeping and Accounts
- Dealing with queries, both internal and external
- Assisting with inbound/outbound calls
- Organising office work when required
- Managing different processes and assisting with various projects as required
- General office administration duties
Please send CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you got a job to advertise?
Email details to email@example.com for inclusion on this page. Jobs will be posted for one month or job application closing date.