Greenkeeper position at Balbriggan Golf Club (published 03-May-18)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone who is looking for a career within the golf industry to join the Greenkeeping team at Balbriggan Golf Club. The job is a full time position with the successful candidate required to work early mornings and at weekends on a rota basis. Overtime may be required on occasions.Ideally applicants will have some Greenkeeping qualifications or previous experience working in a golfing or horticultural environment.
The successful candidate will be given full support and training to work as a Greenkeeper and, if required, have the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification.
Key duties include:
- Preparing the course for play each day:
- General maintenance of greens, tees, bunkers and fairways, bunker raking and divot filling etc.;
- The safe operation of equipment including hand mowers, flymos, strimmers and blowers;
- Landscaping work including turfing and seeding and applying turf treatments.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Punctuality, good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work hard as part of a small team and carry out labour intensive tasks
- Some greenkeeping experience and competence in the use of golf course equipment.
Preferably candidates will hold at least a Provisional Driving Licence. All applicants must have the right to work in the Republic of Ireland.
Please send applications/CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday May 23rd and interviews will be held immediately thereafter.
Part-time Kitchen Assistant Required (published 24-Apr-18)
Molly’s Cafe in Skerries are looking for a kitchen assistant. Part time position between 10:00-15:00. Please send CV to email@example.com
Full time Childcare Position – commencing July/August 2018 (published 24-Apr-18)
- Have (minimum) FETAC Level 5 in Childcare with relevant references
- Be able to work as part of a team or alone
- Be highly adept at planning and coordinating age appropriate and stimulating activities
- Have good Health and Safety awareness
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children and their needs
- Show creativity and initiative
- Maintain close, effective, working partnerships with staff and parents to ensure the well being of their children.
If this is you, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to : Home from Home Creche & Montessori, Hampton Lane, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.
Customer Assistants Part Time | Lidl – Swords & Balbriggan (Published 07-Apr-18)
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life! Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy of a fast-paced retail environment. You thrive on a challenge so you will love the fact that there is never a dull moment in store and always tasks to be done.
For further details click here
Dublin City Council – Junior Apprenticeships | Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical & Stonelaying (Published 06-Apr-18)
Dublin City Council invites applications for Junior Apprenticeships in the following four crafts:
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Brick and Stonelaying
Dublin City Council’s Junior Apprenticeship programme offers an opportunity to enthusiastic and committed people who are looking to learn a trade. An apprenticeship combines formal academic study with hands-on work experience in a specific craft.
For further details click here
Have you got a job to advertise?
Email details to email@example.com for inclusion on this page. Jobs will be posted for one month or job application closing date.