Have you got a job to advertise?
Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on this page. Jobs are free to post and will be published for one month or job application closing date.
Open Positions at Ballymaguire Foods (published 31-Aug-21)
Ballymaguire Foods are focused on the production of freshly prepared meals at their state-of-the-art factory in Lusk, Co. Dublin. Ballymaguire Foods is a sister company to agri-food business Country Crest. Due to the continued expansion of their business in Lusk they now have the following job vacancies.
- Maintenance Support Technician
- Planning Administrator
- Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, Chilled Storage
- General Operatives
Open Positions at the Bracken Court Hotel (published 31-Aug-21)
The Moriarty Group is recruiting for a number of positions for the Bracken Court Hotel. All positions outlined below have immediate start times for the right candidate.
They are looking for flexible and enthusiastic people to fill the roles and while previous experience is preferred training will be provided on the job.
- Kitchen Porter
- Accommodation Assistant
- Restaurant Wait Staff
If you wish to apply for any of these positions please email your CV to the Bracken Court HR team – email@example.com
Full-time Childcare Position (published 10-Aug-21)
Due to expansion in our creche, we are delighted to announce a new position in our childcare setting. The successful applicant must:
- Have (minimum) FETAC Level 5 in Childcare with relevant references
- Be able to work as part of a team or alone
- Be motivated at planning and coordinating age appropriate and stimulating activities
- Have good Health and Safety awareness
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children and their needs
- Show creativity and initiative
- Maintain close, effective, working partnerships with staff and parents to ensure the wellbeing of all children.
If this is you, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Home from Home Creche & Preschool, Hampton Lane, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.