Have you got a job to advertise?
Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion on this page. Jobs are free to post and will be published for one month or job application closing date.
EFL Teacher – Gormanston Park School of English (published 05-Feb-20)
Job Summary: Gormanston Park School of English, County Meath are currently recruiting experienced, hard-working and motivated professional EFL teachers to join our dynamic and supportive team from February 2020, with opportunities to extend past that. The teachers will be responsible for delivering 15-20 hours of engaging lessons to younger learners (11-17).
- A TEFL certificate or proven experience in English Language Teaching
- An Undergraduate Degree preferred
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
The general responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Delivering approximately 15-20 hours of engaging English lessons a week
- Improving the communicative competence of the younger learners
- Preparing and marking homework when necessary
- Input on final reports when required
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Accommodation can be provided upon request
If you would like to apply, or for further information, please contact Laura Davidson at: email@example.com