The future of Balbriggan is set to be transformed through a €20million-plus rejuvenation plan – an ambitious new vision for the town, which will be shaped by the views of its population.
The wide-ranging plans include a new river park which will flow through new public areas in the town down to a reimagined harbour and marina and link up with a new greenway.
And local residents are being asked to take part in an public consultation plan and survey (survey closes on 14th December) entitled Our Balbriggan which will shape the order of priorities for a list of improvements to transform the town.
⌚ Only 1 day 4 hours 52 minutes 2 seconds left to take the survey
Keep up to date with stories about Our Balbriggan:
- Our Balbriggan – Have you taken the survey? December 2, 2018
- Thousands get involved in Our Balbriggan survey in first few days November 30, 2018
- Our Balbriggan – Take the Survey, Get Involved November 28, 2018
- €20m-plus rejuvenation scheme to transform Balbriggan November 26, 2018
- Our Balbriggan – Imagine the possibilities, get involved November 23, 2018
- The future of Balbriggan is set to be transformed November 19, 2018
Our Balbriggan - new boat house
Our Balbriggan - Proposed Harbour view
Our Balbriggan - Quay Street Plaza
Balbriggan Leadership Group Chairman Professor Brian MacCraith with some of the group members (l-r) Alice Davis, Nikki Halleran, Cllr Tony Murphy, Fionnuala May, Dr Fionnuala Anderson, Cllr Gráinne Maguire and Adeline O’Brien.