Proposed construction of 40 Modular Houses in Balbriggan now open for submissionsJanuary 6, 2016 ADMIN 0
In accordance with Part XI of the Local Government Planning and Development Act 2000 to 2010 and Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 – 2013, Fingal County Council hereby gives notice of the construction of 40 Modular Houses, and Associated Site Development and External Works to be carried out adjacent to Pinewood Green Court, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin.
As required by Article 81 of the 2001 Regulations and amended by Article 17(2) of the 2006 Regulations, plans and particulars of the development will be available for inspection from Wednesday 6th January, 2016 to Tuesday 16th February, 2016 between the hours of 9.30 am to 4.00 pm Mon-Fri at the following locations:
- Fingal County Council, County Hall, Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Fingal County Council Housing Office, George’s Square, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Fingal County Council Office, Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15;
Plans and particulars of the proposed development can also be viewed on-line on the Fingal County Council website: http://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse
View can view submissions already submitted online here
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made either online (see link above) through our website: http://consult.fingal.ie/en/browse or in writing to:-
Senior Executive Officer,
Fingal County Council,
Grove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
Download a word file submission template here
Download a text file submission template here
on, or before Wednesday 2nd March, 2016.
All comments, including the names and addresses of those making comments, submitted to the Council in regard to this development will form part of the statutory report to be presented to the monthly meeting of Fingal County Council. Accordingly they will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and consequently will appear on the Council’s Website.
- Seventy-one new Social Housing homes delivered in Balbriggan and Clonsilla August 13, 2018
- Modular/rapid build homes in Balbriggan still under construction! May 8, 2018
- Modular homes update Balbriggan November 21, 2017
- €4,500,000 approved for 25 New Homes in Balbriggan – welcomed by Cllr Tom OLeary December 14, 2016
- Councillors vote in favour of Modular homes at Pinewood, Balbriggan September 13, 2016
- Pinewood Residents Committee deliver 743 submissions to Fingal County Council offices August 26, 2016
- Balbriggan Modular Homes Phase 2 – Have your say! July 6, 2016
- Real Deal: Modular housing shows the cost of construction April 24, 2016
- Fingal County Councillors Vote on First Round of Modular Homes April 11, 2016
- Over 300 Letters Hand Delivered Opposing Planned 40 Modular House February 20, 2016
- Help To Take Back Our Town February 16, 2016
- Clear message from Public Meeting on Modular Homes – Balbriggan says ‘NO’ January 29, 2016
- ‘Homeless deserve better’ – O’Brien on modular plan for Pinewood January 28, 2016
- Residents meet to discuss plans for 40 modular homes in Balbriggan January 12, 2016
- Proposed construction of 40 Modular Houses in Balbriggan now open for submissions January 6, 2016
- Murphy says Enough is Enough December 12, 2015
- 40 Modular Homes Planned for Balbriggan December 10, 2015