Stars in their Eyes Balbriggan raises €2,344 for charitySeptember 10, 2019 ADMIN 0
On Saturday 31st August ACE fundraising Balbriggan put on a great show in Balbriggan where performers took to the stage to raise funds towards the great work that is being done by all in St John’s children’s ward in Crumlin hospital. ACE fundraising would like to thanking the people of Balbriggan people for getting behind them to raise funds. There were many fantastic acts on the night;
- Fran Malone – Garth Brooks
- Bridget Delany, Sharon Caldwell and Sharon Casey – Abba (Mamma Mia).
- Greg Casey – The Commitments (Mustang Sally) along with Sharon Casey, Sharon Caldwell and Patricia Malone.
- Brian Howard – Frank Sinatra
- Joe Malone – Ed Sheeran
- Joe Davis – Neil Diamond
- Tracey Harford – Michael Jackson & Eminem
- Emma & Joe Malone – Only Fools & Horses Sketch (Cwying)
- Emma Jane Reilly – The Greatest Showman
- Gill Caldwell – Dolly Parton
- Brian Howard – Europe (The Final Countdown) with Sharon Caldwell
- Naga Gilbert – Freddie Mercury along with Brian Howard dressing up for the song I want to Break Free. The Milestone Floor got a good hoovering!
There were many spot prizes on the night and a voting system for the acts saw Emma Jane Reilly win the trophy.
At the end of the night famous Balbriggan DJ Bert Caldwell who was the original founder of The All Stars Show back in the 90’s and performed as Elvis (You were always on my Mind). He paid tribute to all the local legends who helped him do the show back then and said there might be a possibility of another All Stars Show next year!!! So watch this space folks!!!