Statement from the National Public Health Emergency Team – 21st NovemberNovember 21, 2020 ADMIN 0
The Health Protection Surveillance Centre has today been notified of 4 additional deaths related to COVID-19. There has been a total of 2,022 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland. As of midnight Friday 20 November, the HPSC has been notified of 344 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
There has now been a total of 70,143* confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
(*Validation of data at the HPSC has resulted in the denotification of 3 confirmed cases. The figure of 70,143 confirmed cases reflects this.)
Of the cases notified today:
- 156 are men and 185 are women
- 69% are under 45 years of age
- the median age is 32 years old
- 127 in Dublin, 46 in Cork, 26 in Louth, 22 in Donegal, 20 in Limerick and the remaining 103 cases are spread across 20 other counties
- As of 2pm today, 269 COVID-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 32 are in ICU. There have been 12 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
The COVID-19 Dashboard provides up-to-date information on the key indicators of COVID-19 in the community.
If YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW are struggling and need help check out the local help/support available on our dedicated COVID-19 page.