Vote for the Best Presented Estate Entrance of 2019

October 11, 2019 0

Balbriggan Tidy Towns want you to vote for the Best Presented Estate entrance of 2019. The winner will be announced at the annual Town Awards ceremony in December. Our adjudicator has awarded 60% of the points to their favourites, the public vote will provide the remaining 40%.

Balbriggan Tidy Towns  have shortlisted 16 estates and they now want your help to choose the winner!

Get voting for your winner and show your appreciation for the people who make where we live that bit more attractive.

View the photos below then cast your vote
or to make a nomination for the other award categories click here